Question Where do I view unsubscribe reasons and click through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chernabog

Customer
Hey just a quick question..I can see in the subscription log who unsubscribed, but I cannot see any of the available unsubscribe reasons. Does that show somewhere else or the field is just not visible in the subscription log unless someone selects a reason? --> just saw, it comes via email.

As for click through, when I first sent my campaign ... in the mailing list I could at first see unsubscribes and click through. Than the view changed to just unsubscribed and a link to the actual newsletter.

I may be missing something somewhere.... is there a particular place to view those things?

Now, my installation may be different (which could be the problem and I likely should have done my due diligence and checked first) but I do not use the mailing list with the navigation bar - I have that turned off so I can send people to the list via a button.

Thanks for any help.

As for click through, when I first sent my campaign ... in the mailing list I could at first see unsubscribes and click through. Than the view changed to just unsubscribed and a link to the actual newsletter.
There's never been a view for seeing the read log, and there's never been anything related to link click-through.

Tracking link clicks is a relatively new feature and has no view at this time. The read stats also has no view at this time.

The only thing that was removed, as far as I can remember, is per-mail unsubscribe number. This is because instead of rolling with my own unsubscribe feature, I now use XF2's EmailStop system. I didn't feel it was worth trying to hack it to track which mail caused the unsubscribe, so it's mailing list level only now.

Hello @chernabog,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Mail has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Mail

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating