What DragonByte plugins are necessary for these needs together?

ShikiSuen

I have a friend who is planning to make a XenForo-based eShop website (selling VST instruments & plugins as an authorized reseller).
He (the site owner) has these needs:
  1. Multiple currency including both real currencies and virtual in-forum currency (including multiple in-forum credits convertible to each other).
  2. Products are listed as icon-&-table like this page: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/
  3. When you buy products, you get a certain amount of reward credit. The amount of reward credit depends on the value of the (discounted if it discounts) product. The reward can be used as a replacement of certain amount of real money when you buy another product. Your good behavior in the forum also gets reward credits from a reward rule in the forum (according to your achievements in the forum).
  4. Your readers can show regards your specific thread / reply with flower or poop. If flower, "+5" honor point; If poop, "-5". Positive honor points can be converted to reward points through an admin-defined rule which is to-be-decided later.
  5. Products reselled in this website may be originally priced in different currencies like UK pounds, US dollars, JPY, Euros, etc. However, the end user buy products in RMB. The site owner wants to directly manually tweak the currency conversion operand (ratio) in the adminCP per each currency.
  6. Payment API directly connect to credit card companies (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) and AliPay and WeChat Pay. The site owner does not want to pay the 4.5% + 0.3USD PayPal Transaction Fee, hence PayPal is not an option.
What DragonByte plugins are necessary for these needs together? What non-DragonByte plugins are required?

P.S.: The real domain needs to be ICP-Proved by a government bureau in China. It takes several days. Prior to that, only IP address is used at this moment.

Last edited:
We have no products that allow this sort of setup, sorry.

DB eCommerce, which we use here, is single currency only. It uses XenForo's payment API system, so you could hook it up to other merchants by installing payment profile add-ons, though I don't know of any direct hook-ups to credit card companies.

None of the other things are possible with any combination of products from ourselves or anyone else, not that I'm aware of.

We have no products that allow this sort of setup, sorry.

DB eCommerce, which we use here, is single currency only. It uses XenForo's payment API system, so you could hook it up to other merchants by installing payment profile add-ons, though I don't know of any direct hook-ups to credit card companies.

None of the other things are possible with any combination of products from ourselves or anyone else, not that I'm aware of.
Thanks for your kind explanation.
After our thorough investigation we decided to purchase the eCommerce plugin here.
The purchase is already done through my friends' account.

Last edited:
Back