Legacy Wanted offers not creating PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll check the PM problem. The setup for this 'Wanted' system is the best bid for the buyer. I've got a 'pick your offer' type of Wanted listings planned for v2. :)

PS, are you expecting an outbid offer PM for Wanted listings? If so, at the moment the system isn't designed to run an outbid offer as the offers are viewed as individual, and aren't run like the regular auction bidding process. A user has one offer that is logged, which they can adjust by bidding lower in the listing. :)

I'll check the PM problem. The setup for this 'Wanted' system is the best bid for the buyer. I've got a 'pick your offer' type of Wanted listings planned for v2. :)

PS, are you expecting an outbid offer PM for Wanted listings? If so, at the moment the system isn't designed to run an outbid offer as the offers are viewed as individual, and aren't run like the regular auction bidding process. A user has one offer that is logged, which they can adjust by bidding lower in the listing. :)

The creator of a wanted ad gets no notification of an offer when its made and there isnt a way to accept or decline it when it is made, no completed transaction thingy.

Personaly, I would prefer no numerical input for an offer listing at all, just an "Offer" button.

The creator of a wanted ad gets no notification of an offer when its made and there isnt a way to accept or decline it when it is made, no completed transaction thingy.

Personaly, I would prefer no numerical input for an offer listing at all, just an "Offer" button.

I'm not sure how you could offer some thing without giving them a numerical input of what the offer is worth ;)

I might be able to add a PM in (atm you don't get notifications of any bids for any listing types unless you are outbid). This listingtype calculates the winner at the end and notifies the winner, the losers, and the 'seller' - that is the person who is wanting the item.

A future listingtype will give more control over selective offer acceptance. :)

I'm not sure how you could offer some thing without giving them a numerical input of what the offer is worth ;)

I might be able to add a PM in (atm you don't get notifications of any bids for any listing types unless you are outbid). This listingtype calculates the winner at the end and notifies the winner, the losers, and the 'seller' - that is the person who is wanting the item.

A future listingtype will give more control over selective offer acceptance. :)

Ahhh OK so the Wanted ad has to END 1st before a notification is sent to buyer/offerer then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back