Question View Permission and Currency Reset to Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifitsmedia

Customer
Getting this set up and have a few questions.
1. What does the "View" permission do? I set this to "No" for all my regular usergroups while I am setting up the addon, but they can still see credits. I was hoping credits could be hidden for all non-admin usergroups while I set up and test the addon, is this possible?

2. Is there a way to purge all credits from all users (reset to zero)?

Not at this time, the Rebuild action lets you reset before rebuilding but it will then populate it with new event data.
That's unfortunate seeing as your addon has default settings that award credits.

Can you help me with an SQL query to remove all of the default credits from users in my database?

I installed this addon but didn't set it up immediately, and users got a lot of credits from the default settings before I modified it to what I need.

As a suggestion, it may be helpful to set the defaults when activating this addon to not give credits until you add a reset/purge function.

UPDATE xf_user SET dbtech_credits_credits = 0 (change dbtech_credits_credits to your points column)
This will reset all earned credits.

TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_adjust_log
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_charge
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_charge_purchase
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_donation_log
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_purchase_transaction
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_redeem_log
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_transaction
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_transfer_log
These will reset all Credits tables other than Currencies and Events.

Hello @ifitsmedia,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating