Bug Users aren't getting alerted when group tagged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you set up the "Is mentionable" setting in the user group management screen?

1569847283317.png

Also, did you set up the user group permissions?

1569847309725.png

Yes

4b0d65b86fb3160dd7c8150a9f14f483.png

4a98fc3c822bbc1e052fef9f447822f0.png

In that case, please use the "Attach secure data" button to provide me with FTP and AdminCP information so I can look into this as soon as possible.

It is also worth mentioning that only secondary user groups are supported.

If you have added your users to the "Staff" group as their primary user group, they will not receive mentions. This is because in XenForo, you are not meant to change the primary user group from "Registered". If you have done this, you need to correct this in your member list before this add-on will function.

We can't provide you our FTP details. We're running strict SFTP with SSH keys. We've uploaded it correctly tho. You can also tell me which steps you wanna do, and I'll follow your instructions (if I haven't done it already).

Thanks for your understanding.

Hello again,

due to our backend API we must have set the primary group to the staff group. Therefore this plugin won't work for us. Would it be possible to send us a refund? You can also just send the amount of money I've paid. I know that you sit on the fees when you just refund. Thanks!

Would it not work to simply add an additional secondary user group and use that for mentions instead? 🤔

You could even use the exact same user group name / styling.

Hello @Jerr0w,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte User Tagging has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte User Tagging

XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating