Bug username isn't correct at dbtech_infopanels_top_poster_x_with_y_posts_z_thre ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

delicjous

Customer
Username isn't there at phrase dbtech_infopanels_top_poster_x_with_y_posts_z_threads???

<a href="{1}">{2}</a> is our top poster with <b>{3}</b> posts and <b>{4}</b> threads.

german: <a href="{1}">{2}</a> ist mit <b>{3}</b> Beiträgen und <b>{4}</b> Themen das fleißigste Mitglied.

But the username isn't show up?!

Edit:
After I took a fast count at the db over the most nodes from

Code:
select username, (select count*) from node where userid = user.userid) as num from user order by num desc

I got a count value of 1383 but your welcome-panel show me 2641 posts

That could not be right, because nodes are posts and threads!!!???

Last edited:
Does it work correctly in the English language?

Nodes are both posts and threads. In fact, nodes are literally everything.

No. Username isn't displayed in english. Look at the screenshot.
And the number of posts and threads don't be correct.
There are serveral bugs in it. I didn't reported yet. This user I took the screenshot have acually 2 unread pm's and a sum of 4.
Info-Panel show 0 unread and 6 total ???

top_poster.jpg

I'll re-test this on vB 5.1.3 as soon as I am able to - currently, all our vB5 products are in "Alpha" stage due to the significant and often non-backwards compatible changes vBulletin 5 goes through on a routine basis.

Update: I'm unfortunately unable to reproduce this issue locally. Could you please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so that I can look into this further?

I will try to get more information about it and then I PM you.

I tried it in a testforum (5.1.3) and it works correct. So it could be any other problem.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy InfoPanels

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings