• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Uploaded Games are Not Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, This mod are forget to add Support , gamedata files goes in the root/arcade/gamedata folder and swf files goes in the root/arcade folder or add Support the Installed files location dbtech/vbarcade/media for arcade/gamedata folder. Games are not play Because swf files need to read files location root/arcade/gamedata folder. Many more arcade game have gamedata folder and swf files are want to load some data from root/arcade/gamedata folder.

Do you believe this particular game is hard-coded to look for the game data and SWF file in those folders, and that's why it won't work in vBArcade?

I Didn't Know That, You can do Diagnostics about on this issue. I have added one Archive File and Please Do check that what going on. This Archive File are working with ibProArcade or v3Arcade Because ibProArcade or v3Arcade Installed files location root/arcade folder.

These games appear to be packaged in a weird way, in a way vBArcade does not expect. For Candy Crush, you can copy all the files & folders from gamedata/CandyCrush<>whatever/ into the root directory, and it'll work :)
If doing this does not work for you, please PM me with FTP and AdminCP information and I'll configure the folder for you so you know what to do if you run into the same issue in the future.

I suspect the same can be said for the other game, though I haven't inspected it yet.

vBArcade was designed to work with specifically formatted games, something that has worked for several years. New game packaging methods, if that is indeed the issue, may not be supported yet. Lack of support for new formats is not a bug, and is not something we can resolve in a bugfix update.

Last edited:
For Candy Crush, I am doing this many more time and i am not succeed. I have send you PM for future reference fix. Also please try add Support, If game have sub folder "gamedata" folder/files automatically goes in the root/arcade/gamedata folder and swf files goes in the Installed files location dbtech/vbarcade/media.

Some SWF file are not load with vBArcade. When does not have the gamedata folder, what the problem for loading this SWF file? Still the SWF File are working with ibProArcade or v3Arcade.

I've resolved the issue with Candy Crush Saga: /arcade.php?game=CandyCrushSaAS3v2DOT is now loading for me :)

It's just an issue with the way that game is packaged. I extracted the .tar file on my computer, moved all the files & folders inside /gamedata/<subfolder> to the root directory (e.g. where the main .swf file was).

Do you have any chance to add Support, If game have sub folder "gamedata" folder/files automatically goes in the root/arcade/gamedata folder and swf files goes in the Installed files location dbtech/vbarcade/media.

Some SWF file are not load with vBArcade. When does not have the gamedata folder, what the problem for loading this SWF file? Still the SWF File are working with ibProArcade or v3Arcade.

For the time being, if the game files are packaged in a way that vBArcade does not support, you should extract & upload files manually as per my previous post. There's not enough data regarding these new ways of packaging games to put out an update that claims to fix these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back