Bug Settings = Blank Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
Just updated to the latest version and when I try to review the settings I just get a blank page.
I suspect it is because the file structure has changed. Should I delete the old file structure and if so which ones should I delete?

BTW - your admin credentials are still active. :)

I can't access that account since Two-Factor Authentication has been added to the account (not by me), and the FTP details have been deactivated so I can't bypass the 2FA.

To see the PHP error behind a blank page, make sure display_errors is turned on in php.ini and that you do not have SKIP_ALL_ERRORS defined in config.php.

Two factor auth. is not activated on your account. I just logged in as you and verified.

PM on the way with new details.

BTW - I am traveling today so I will not be able to respond now until this evening. Hopefully you will be able to log in.

Sorry about that, I've found the problem and resolved it @ your site, I'm in the process of hotfixing the product now, should be live in 30 minutes or so :)

Hello CharlieDelta,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings