Question Setting up Awards for Activities

Status
Not open for further replies.

capflam

Customer
Hi,

I am new to this product and I really don't know where to start to achieve the following:
1. Create a time limited contest for users with the most posts, or referrals, or threads during a specific timeframe (ideally 1 week)?

Please advise.

Thanks

Hi,

I am new to this product and I really don't know where to start to achieve the following:
1. Create a time limited contest for users with the most posts, or referrals, or threads during a specific timeframe (ideally 1 week)?

Please advise.

Thanks
Add a new Total Score contest, tick the boxes for "Excluded Criteria" for everything except the relevant criteria you want to count towards the contest. The start and end date can be found on that page also.

Hey,

Is there anyone who could help me figure this out?
That's all I need.

Thanks
Please do not bump your threads, Mondays are very busy days due to needing to prepare for the releases, so support is going to be limited. You will receive an answer as soon as your thread is read, which will not happen any sooner by bumping it.

Thank you :)

Sorry about the bump, I couldn't know that it was a busy day for you guys and I thought that my post wasn't noticed.

Thanks, I will try this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings