Bug Server Error w/v3.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

adwade

Customer
After upgrading to v3.0.2 early this morning, I noticed I had a new Server Error. Note: In the process of upgrading, while FTP'ing the files to my website I lost connection a time or two and had to re-upload the files. Only after I had all the files uploaded, did I finally import the new XML file. Anyway I just wanted to mention my loss of connection during FTP'ing, in case it is relevent to the error below.

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 11 - library/DBTech/Security/Action/Recovery.php:28
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 1:14 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/Action/Recovery.php(28): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/rradmin/p...', 28, Array)
#1 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/Application/Core.php(334): DBTech_Security_Action_Recovery->actionIndex()
#2 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/DBTech/Security/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Security.php(29): DBTech_Security_Application_Core->runAction()
#3 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Security_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Security->actionIndex()
#4 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/rradmin/public_html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "http://www.recumbentriders.org/forums/dbtech-security/recovery"
["_GET"] => array(2) {
["do"] => string(8) "recovery"
["id"] => int(0)
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

You're missing two of the criteria it would seem.

Code:
REPLACE INTO `xf_dbtech_security_criteria`
	(`criteriaid`, `title`, `weight`, `fallback`, `day_limit`, `amount_limit`)
VALUES (
	'11',
	'Produced a valid Paid Subscription transaction ID',
	'skip',
)

Code:
REPLACE INTO `xf_dbtech_security_criteria`
	(`criteriaid`, `title`, `weight`, `fallback`, `day_limit`, `amount_limit`)
VALUES (
	'12',
	'Same region as registration IP',
	'skip',
)

May have been related to the FTP issue, if the 20160712.php file was not uploaded on your server then this part of the install would not run.

Ok, I sort of understand a little bit of what you said.

I checked and the 20160712.php file is present in the install directory and looks to be intact.

So what do I need to do to fix the problem?

Please run the two MySQL queries in my previous post via phpMyAdmin or some other interface that lets you execute SQL queries :)

The --first-- query reported: 1 row affected. (Query took 0.0006 sec)
The second query reported: 1 row affected. (Query took 0.0006 sec)

All seems to be running normally, so hopefully that fixed it.

THANXX for your wisdom & help!

Hello adwade,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Security

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings