Bug seo This page resulted in too many redirects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddyvgt1

This page resulted in too many redirects. Clear Cookie this site or allowing third-party Cookie may resolve this problem. If not, it is possibly a server configuration issue and not a problem with your computer

Please you can help me!

php:5.6.9+mysql5.6.25+nginx1.8.0
It has been set:
1. Upload all files from the "upload" folder to your forums directory.

2. Import the product-dbtech_dbseo.xml file from the "XML" folder at
AdminCP -> Plugins & Products -> Manage Products -> Add/Import Product

Sorry for the difficulties you're having :(

Can you please try turning off the "Force Forum Directory Index" setting in DBSEO CP -> General Rewrite Settings, and let me know if this works for you?

tks,home work, Paging 404 not found

error:

nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "nginx: configuration file /usr/local/nginx-1.8.0/conf/nginx.conf test failed

Last edited:
htaccess

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems or are using VirtualDocumentRoot, uncomment this line and set it to your vBulletin directory.
	# RewriteBase /

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
	# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
	RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
	RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
</IfModule>

Last edited:
Are you sure you're using Apache and your site is not running fully on Nginx?

In that case, please look in the do_not_upload folder for an example nginx.conf file.

Please be aware that we are not able to assist you with implementing this config file on your site. You will need the assistance of a technical administrator that can customise the file to suit your particular site setup, and also debug any issues.

I have to ask you to please contact this person for support & assistance with implementing the nginx.conf file, and not us.

Thank you for your understanding, and I apologise for the inconvenience :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings