Bug Seen Live Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieDelta

Customer
Is the "seen live" counter retroactive or does it only count from the time it was installed?
If retro then this is not working. I have asked a couple of members to go live to test the counter itself. I did notice the counter here on DBT says "41" so it seems it must be retro.

I was doing some testing on my own and ran across this error;
Code:
Fatal User Error: Field numonline is not defined in $validfields in class Twitch_DataManager_Channel in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 515

#1 : vbstop() called in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 5803
#2 : vb_error_handler() called in  on line 
#3 : trigger_error() called in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 515
#4 : vB_DataManager->verify() called in ..../includes/class_dm.php on line 343
#5 : vB_DataManager->set() called in ..../dbtech/twitch/includes/functions.php on line 218
#6 : updateStreamInfo() called in ..../dbtech/twitch/actions/streamlist.php on line 87
#7 : include_once(..../dbtech/twitch/actions/streamlist.php) called in ..../twitch.php on line 182

The datamanager error has been fixed, if you re-download and re-upload /dbtech/twitch/includes/class_dm_channel.php it should be resolved :)

It's not retroactive, I'm not entirely sure why it said 41 but I'm adding a potential fix for it in tonight's version :)

There is still a small bug with the counter. When a member is live and you refresh the page or leave and come back the counter increases.

I've added a hotfix to /dbtech/twitch/includes/functions.php that should resolve this :)

You'll need to manually edit the live counters in the database and then edit & save any random channel to rebuild the cache, but after that it should work fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Live Streaming Suite

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back