Status
Not open for further replies.

chris27

Customer
Hello - I'm close to going live with DB Reviews. I have some questions about searches.

1. My comments don't appear in search results. Is this normal?

2. Can reviews be searched using the standard vB site search or just the DB Reviews search feature?

3. Is it possible to search specific custom fields such as search the transmission field for AWD?

Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A little follow up. I have all these custom fields that my readers would love to search. Is it possible to search or do anything based on these fields. For example show reviews of albums with Bit Depth of 24 Bit?

Attached image may be helpful.

image.jpg

The comments and custom fields aren't in the search. I can look at adding them in the next version. Thanks for the image, I can see the use of being able to search by that data. Maybe an advanced search function that lets you filter by the custom fields as well. Thanks for the idea.

Thanks for the response Dylan.

These two items would be fabulous and really set this product apart from the other options. I'm considering one other Reviews mod and neither has everything I want. If you can make the comments and custom fields searchable, plus an advanced search feature enabling the user to filter by custom fields I'd be extremely grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back