Question remove "View single post" In search results

Status
Not open for further replies.

OM852

In the search results of google individual post are displayed. How can I make sure that these are not crawled by search engines?

I also do not want the following not to be covered by search engines:

forums
members
memberlist

What do I have to adjust? Unfortunately I do not find the function.

Sorry for the english, i translate with google.

Regards

Hi there,

Could you please edit the issue and enter your real forum URL? Without this information we will be unable to assist you.

Thanks!

The forum is currently offline, I can not give them the url. The problem is however with all vbulletin 3.8 versions. My seo is very bad because the single Posts causes duplicate content.

It would be very good if you could turn this off.

Hello,

is it possible to disable it? If not, the seo addon is unusable for vBulletin 3.8.

At vbseo it has also worked.

Can you please give me an answer? My forum is offline. It comes back online only if the problem has been fixed.

Sorry, without the information requested I am unable to advise any further. There is certainly no need to take a whole forum offline for something that has absolutely no impact on your SEO, I can say that much :)

Hello OM852,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings