Bug Registration issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
Hello,

whenever I click and test my forum registration, I get an error message saying that : Sorry, that link (register.php) appears to no longer be valid. If you feel this is an error, please notify the administrator. When I disabled the Mods, it works agains. What can I do to solve this problem? I test this product on this Skin before, and it worked perfectly, now I've restarted everything afresh I get some problems with some Mods that used to work before.

Hope you can help me asap, as nobody can register my forum....

Here's the registration statistics, you can see that I've tried, and some of my potential members tried to register on the forum but the register link was invalid! I really need someone to solve this problem asap as some of my potential members are fed up with trying registering.... hope to hear from you asap!

attachment.php

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 21
Please tell me the answer to this question: "Parrain: Si c'est un utilisateur de Forums qui vous a transmis l'adresse de ce site, insérez son identifiant ici."

I cannot complete registration at this time because I do not understand this question.

Please tell me the answer to this question: "Parrain: Si c'est un utilisateur de Forums qui vous a transmis l'adresse de ce site, insérez son identifiant ici."

I cannot complete registration at this time because I do not understand this question.

"Parrain: Si c'est un utilisateur de Forums qui vous a transmis l'adresse de ce site, insérez son identifiant ici." You have to fill in the member ID that taught you about the forum".

EDIT : I don't know how, but after a few hour, I came back to my forum and was able to register again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Registration

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back