Bug Problem when installing Advanced Registration Addons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
Hello,

I'm contacting you because since I reinstalled vBulletin and all of my purchased add-ons, I get the following error message when installing the "Advanced Registrations Mods" :

• Code:
    PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (42S22/1054): Unknown column 'displayorder' in 'field list' in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1386
and

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.5:

Invalid SQL:

REPLACE INTO [ICODE]dbtech_registration_section[/ICODE]
        (sectionid, title, description, displayorder)
    VALUES
        (1, 'Required Information', 'Required Fields', 1);

MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'displayorder' in 'field list'
Error Number  : 1054
Request Date  : Friday, December 25th 2020 @ 05:56:40 PM
Error Date    : Friday, December 25th 2020 @ 05:56:47 PM
Script        : http://forum.edengenesis.ws/admincp/plugin.php?do=productimport
Referrer      : http://forum.edengenesis.ws/admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd
IP Address    : 62.85.131.25
Username      : Eden
Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version : 10.3.27-MariaDB-log-cll-lve
Server        : 199.87.211.101
User Agent    :

Any idea how I can solve this ongoing issue? I installed VSa Add-on before, but I was told there are no conflict between both Mods so I need your help to find out what's wrong.

Thanks in avance for your kind help!

The webhosting changed something in the PHP and the warning disappeared but there is still the following error message :

Invalid SQL:

REPLACE INTO dbtech_registration_section
(sectionid, title, description, displayorder)
VALUES
(1, 'Required Information', 'Required Fields', 1);

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'displayorder' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Saturday, December 26th 2020 @ 08:24:22 PM
Error Date : Saturday, December 26th 2020 @ 08:24:28 PM
Script : http://forum.edengenesis.ws/admincp/plugin.php?do=productimport
Referrer : http://forum.edengenesis.ws/admincp/plugin.php?do=productadd
IP Address : 62.85.131.25
Username : Eden
Classname : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version : 10.3.27-MariaDB-log-cll-lve
Server : 199.87.211.101
User Agent :

They don't seem to know how to handle the issue, it seems to be a mysql issue.

What do you think? What should I do?

According to my webhosting support staff, the issue come from a syntax error.

Here's their message :

Code:
Hello,

Thanks for your time.

It seems that the errors are syntax related so would be due to the code, so kindly contact to vBulletin support and let us know the update.
Also, kindly contact your Mods developer and have a cross-check about these errors.

Best Regards,

xxx || Support Staff

I have no clue how to handle this. The vBulletin staff asked me to contact you, so I have no alternative but waiting for your help.

I can't understand why I get such error, I made sure to follow the installation guideline.

Any idea how to solve this ongoing issue?

I reuploaded the vBulletin file in case something important was overwrited when installing mods through FTP but it didn't change anything.

I really need your help, I hope you can help me find a solution soon.

Try running this query: ALTER TABLE dbtech_registration_section ADD displayorder INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Thank you for your prompt reply Fillip, I do really appreciate it.

Please let me know how to run a query, I haven't the slighest idea about how to do it. I'm a total newbie.
I tried to find the way to do it but I didn't find any accurate information on Google...

Thanks in advance for your help!

That varies greatly, you might need to ask your host for assistance with that if you don't know where to do that.

I requested help from my host by transmitting your message. They made the modification for me, but it still doesn't work...

Did I do something wrong? I believe I correctly imported the file into the right folders. It wasn't my first time doing that, so I don't understand what happened this time.

Could this be some kind of "merge" file problem? I used Cyberduck's FTP manager this time and didn't find the features of the merge file, so I'm afraid the files were overwritten instead of merged.

Do you think that could have caused the problem, or is there another problem?

Since it's an issue with the plugin itself, as it is saying that a column is missing that it needs. The host support agent told me I have to raise this with you.

Here's the new error message :

Invalid SQL:

REPLACE INTO dbtech_registration_field
(displayorder)
VALUES
(5);

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'displayorder' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054

My host runned the query you gave me but it doesn't seem to work and they can't help me anymore either ...

Since I am only at the stage of adding mods, should I reinstall everything, from vBulletin to all the mods in order to see if I still have an error message?

I know you can't assistant me further, but is there another way than running the SQL query?

Try also running this: ALTER TABLE dbtech_registration_field ADD displayorder INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Thank you for your prompt reply, I'll try to run the query myself.

I tried to add my other purchased plugins and noticed they had a similar error, but with a different line error number/reference. (The issue appeared with plugins like Advanced Users tagging, etc.).

When I posted my issue on the official vBulletin forum, someone told me there is a missing column but I could read it myself as well so I'm not sure his reply was useful.

I might need to properly reinstall vBulletin otherwise how am I supposed to add this missing column?

Hello @Eden,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Registration has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @Eden,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding Advanced Registration has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Registration

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating