Bug Recurring Raffles Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
Im a little confused on the recurring raffles options. Recurring means that once a raffle is drawn then another one opens and we start again however I dont think the recurring option works like this in this mod.

Do you have to set a date for every draw even when its recurring? If so then surely the system should update to the latest draw information. Also by recurring I take it the buy in resets and member have to buy into the next raffle again?

The options in the ACP says:

"Specified Days" Configuration Choose the days of the week this raffle will recur on.
Example: If the raffle is currently set to start on a Wednesday, and you have Monday selected, the raffle will be set to start the next Monday after it draws.

Can you give details of how you set this up cause in my current set up its not working.

Had a Raffle set for:

Start date 28th Jan
End date 30th jan

Recurring settings set at: Specified days
Days are - Monday Weds and Friday

Its paid out the first raffle fine yet it was set to restart today and hasn't and still has the old details in there.

Its all a little confusing to me.

The way it works (is supposed to work) is, when the raffle draws, it'll look at what the next available date is according to your settings (so if today, on a Thursday, you set it to recur on Mon/Wed/Fri, it would pick tomorrow), and create a new raffle.

The start time of the new raffle will be the same as the start time of the current raffle.

The draw date of the new raffle will be set to X amount of days in the future, where X is the amount of days between the start and draw date of the existing raffle.
In other words, if you had a raffle that starts on Jan 1 and draws on Jan 10, the draw date of the new raffle would be 10 days into the future from the start date/time discovered above.

If this is not working for you, can you please confirm the following details for me:
1) Are you running v1.1.0?
2) Did the raffle pass its draw date before you installed the version featuring recurring raffles, even if it had no winners?
3) How many entries were in the raffle?
4) If more than 0, did the winner(s) receive their notification(s)?

The way it works (is supposed to work) is, when the raffle draws, it'll look at what the next available date is according to your settings (so if today, on a Thursday, you set it to recur on Mon/Wed/Fri, it would pick tomorrow), and create a new raffle.

The start time of the new raffle will be the same as the start time of the current raffle.

The draw date of the new raffle will be set to X amount of days in the future, where X is the amount of days between the start and draw date of the existing raffle.
In other words, if you had a raffle that starts on Jan 1 and draws on Jan 10, the draw date of the new raffle would be 10 days into the future from the start date/time discovered above.

If this is not working for you, can you please confirm the following details for me:
1) Are you running v1.1.0?
2) Did the raffle pass its draw date before you installed the version featuring recurring raffles, even if it had no winners?
3) How many entries were in the raffle?
4) If more than 0, did the winner(s) receive their notification(s)?

I dont think its working then.

Yes im running v1.1.0 Was a typo error on the form.
I started a fresh raffles after installing the new version.
6 entries to the first raffle.
Yes they did receive their notifications.

Hope that helps.

I've spotted the issue and it'll be resolved in the next version, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Raffles

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back