Question Recently installed, not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder

Hello.
Is my first por in this forum.
I download this modification from other site (vb.org), when I install, in settings appears:
In order to use Branding Free, you must register an account with DragonByte Tech and re-download, re-upload and re-import the product.

I go to here and register but not view for re-download.

Actually, in my forum, not works this mod (and I have all configured for work).

Thanks and regards!

Can you please provide more information? When you say it "doesn't work", what exactly does that mean?

Hello.
Thanks for your quickly help.

Maybe it's my mistake but, when I answer a post and I want to mention a user, I write his nick with @ in front, he does not do anything, it does not mention it or tag.
The menus, appears, but tag user...I writte her nick with @ but not made any...

Regards!

In that case, the only thing I can think of is that the user name may not be spelled correctly or they may have opted out of receiving mentions.

Are recently installed, the user, now, not know this new function/mod.
Only test I, and yes, I spelled correctly the nick.
A question, when you type:
@Fillip H. appears the nick? Yes, Now, when I type your nick, appears in tag list for select.
In my forum, not, not appear, type @ and the nick and not appear any...

I use php 7.1, works with this version of php?

Again, thank you!

Last edited:
Other question, but I was think aren't problem, when yesterday try to install, I need 3 times per full install, in first time, only install some tables, in second, more tables, and in third time, full install.
Now, I go to try, for view if solved the problem, uninstall and install again, I can't uninstall, appears this:
Code:
[*]Reverted Table: administrator
[*]Reverted Table: datastore
[*]Reverted Table: forum

And stop in this point.
I try 2 times.

And after this, can't access to my forum, appears data base error.

Like indicate in my last reply, I use php 7.1, I don't know if this is the cause...

Can help me for solved the issue for access to my forum?

Again, thank you very much!

A question, when you type:
@Fillip H. appears the nick? Yes, Now, when I type your nick, appears in tag list for select.
In my forum, not, not appear, type @ and the nick and not appear any...
The drop-down you are looking for does not exist in vBulletin.

The drop-down you are looking for does not exist in vBulletin.
Ok, sorrys, I think that yes in vbulletin...

Can you help me with uninstall because now, I can't access to my site, after try to uninstall appears a database error (during uninstall appears onlye 3 lines that indicate above).

Thanks.

Without an error message I cannot assist you, sorry.

The reason why uninstall appears to stop is because it is trying to undo the database changes to the user or thread or post tables, which may be very large on your site.

Yes, in my site, this tables are very big.

In this moment, my site not work for this cause, its possible repair this tables? The uninstall process are caused this error and now, I my site not work.
No error, only, stop in the step of uninstall, now, my site appears the error Database Error...

My server, indicate the error:

Code:
[22-Apr-2018 13:06:39 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (42S02/1146): Table 'mydbase.dbtech_usertag_tag' doesn't exist in /home/myforum/public_html/foro/includes/class_core.php on line 1386
[22-Apr-2018 13:06:40 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (42S02/1146): Table 'mydbase.dbtech_usertag_settings' doesn't exist in /home/myforum/public_html/foro/includes/class_core.php on line 1386

You need to remove the files after uninstall, until such time ignore those errors.

Are you refered to files of your mod?
This errors, can view my server, I don't view this error in my site, I can't access to my forum and admincp because appears the Database error.

My uninstall stop in the step indicate above, I think aren't full uninstalled...

I have a big problem...

You can disable hooks by adding define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true); to config.php then disable the mod from the product manager, then continue uninstalling it.

Do not interrupt or navigate away from the uninstall page even if it seems like it hangs.

Also, inspect those database tables manually in phpMyAdmin and remove any columns whose names begin with dbtech_usertag in order to speed up the uninstall.

You need to follow the instructions in my previous post in order to uninstall. If the plugin is still installed in the admincp but the files are deleted, you will receive further errors. The same applies to literally every other vBulletin mod, not just ours.

Well, I deleted all files about this plugin, and disable hooks by config.php.
Now, I can access to my site and my admincp :)

I go to phpMyAdmin, and search any table with: dbtech_usertag, I don't have any table with this name.

Then, I go to my admincp-plugins, and not appear this plugin.

Activate all hooks by config.php, then, when I access to my site appears HTTP Error 500.

Thanks for your attention and help.

If the product has been uninstalled and no tables or columns from the product remain (be sure to check the tables I mentioned earlier), then I cannot assist further. Any errors will not be because of this product.

The only thing I can think of would be to disable then re-enable another product, just in case there's a cache that needs rebuilding.

If that doesn't work, you need to contact vBulletin support as I cannot assist with issues that are not related to our products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back