Bug Rebuild Default Subscribed Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will happen if you do not have any user groups that are set to default subscribed when you rebuild it. This is not a bug, a missing phrase is only a minor visual issue so it's not really a bug in that sense.

There doesn't seem to be an option to choose the usergroup. Could it possibly be in another area that I am not looking?

Then it takes from the global user group permission, "default" does not mean "default subscribed", it's short for "usergroup permission default".

Set the ones you want to auto subscribe to Yes.

I set all the usergroups that I wanted to yes.
I then try to rebuild the default subscriber list and I get the following error;

Code:
Call to undefined function fetch_phrase() on line 111 in /./././forums/library/DBTech/Mail/Model/MailingList.php
#0 /home/canadian/archerandangler/forums/library/DBTech/Mail/ActionAdmin/Maintenance.php(122): DBTech_Mail_Model_MailingList->subscribeUser(Array, Array, 'defaultsubscrib...', false)
#1 /./././forums/library/DBTech/Mail/Application/Core.php(337): DBTech_Mail_ActionAdmin_Maintenance->actionDefaultSubscribed()
#2 /./././forums/admincp/vbmail.php(56): DBTech_Mail_Application_Core->runAction()
#3 {main}

Fatal User Error: Call to undefined function fetch_phrase() on line 111 in ..../library/DBTech/Mail/Model/MailingList.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286
Trace Data:
#1 : vbstop() called in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 6089
#2 : vbulletin_error_handler() called in  on line 
#3 : trigger_error() called in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286
#4 : vB::handleException() called in  on line 

Var Type:
[ NULL ]

Var Data:
null

Hello CharlieDelta,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings