Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroHour

Customer
Hi
We have very large tracking and session tables and I was wondering if you could add a prune option for visitors that dont return after 30/60 days to clear out bot registration attempts and stale sessions.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There is no way to track which visitors haven't returned, the table only keeps track of first visit.

I can flag this as Under Consideration, but I can't say for sure at this time what amount of changes would be needed in order to implement this, so it may not get added as a result.

There is no way to track which visitors haven't returned, the table only keeps track of first visit.

I can flag this as Under Consideration, but I can't say for sure at this time what amount of changes would be needed in order to implement this, so it may not get added as a result.

Yeah I noticed there is no lastvisit data, I may just hack in a column myself and a cron to clean up. Admittedly the majority of sites probably wont have this issue but we have a large enough volume to warrant it.

Another side question, does your mod use the inbuilt vbulletin spiders list or its own?

Adding a lastvisit column would only also work if the code was amended to update it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back