Status
Not open for further replies.

bzcomputers

Customer
Is it possible to add Upload & Downloads counts to the postbit with the current code?

I see that you have at least "Downloads" available here on DBTech.

------------------------------

Off Topic
Is it possible to have a Photos count in postbit with current Dragonbyte Gallery code?

...or do I need to request these features

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible to add Upload & Downloads counts to the postbit with the current code?

I see that you have at least "Downloads" available here on DBTech.

------------------------------

Off Topic
Is it possible to have a Photos count in postbit with current Dragonbyte Gallery code?

...or do I need to request these features

I could show the image count in the postbit, but it wouldn't be idea without changing the core code. Can you make a gallery feature request for it and I'll make something to add for now and plan a better solution for the next feature release.

I take it you mean upload as in files shared through the downloads program and downloads as the number of items you've downloaded? The problem is the code doesn't have any tracking for how much you've downloaded. I'll change this to a feature request, I wanted to put some kind of tracking in there next version anyway.

I take it you mean upload as in files shared through the downloads program and downloads as the number of items you've downloaded? The problem is the code doesn't have any tracking for how much you've downloaded. I'll change this to a feature request, I wanted to put some kind of tracking in there next version anyway.

Yes, exactly. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.