Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigr

Customer
Hi, great product as i have stated a few times of vBulletin.org :)

I would like to see the following if possible:
Pagination - Rather than next, previous links when viewing an image category i would like to see page numbers like the default vBulletin. I have some categories with hundreds of images so it takes a little while pressing next. Also if possible the number of images in the category?

Also quick question if buying the product, it says receive updates for 3 months, 1 year and lifetime. What is the difference if it is released on vBulletin.org or are only the early versions available?

Best regards, Craig

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
One thing i forgot to request too:
Breadcrumbs. Is it possible so that when you view an image it shows category link too?

It would then look like this:

GALLERY > CATEGORY NAME > IMAGE NAME (RATHER THAN TEXT VIEW IMAGE)

In my opinion it would make navigation a lot easier. :)

Attachments

• breadcrumbs.JPG
    breadcrumbs.JPG
    4.1 KB · Views: 34
Hi, great product as i have stated a few times of vBulletin.org :)

I would like to see the following if possible:
Pagination - Rather than next, previous links when viewing an image category i would like to see page numbers like the default vBulletin. I have some categories with hundreds of images so it takes a little while pressing next. Also if possible the number of images in the category?

Also quick question if buying the product, it says receive updates for 3 months, 1 year and lifetime. What is the difference if it is released on vBulletin.org or are only the early versions available?

Best regards, Craig

I"ll look at adding the pagination. With the pro version, there are features that aren't released on the vb.org version like favorites, password protected albums and watermarking. Also you get priority support, support is answered on pro before we work on lite.

Pagination is in there now as well as changing the navbits to Viewing Image: <Image Title>

Status
Not open for further replies.