Question pagenav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twincam

Customer
How do I change the format of pagenav? The gallery currently has 300 pages of images and pagenav is generating individual page links for every page which goes on for several lines!

Thanks

Hmm... That's very weird. I've seen this issue on another forum, but it was happening on Forum Display. The code for pagenav generation is identical between all vB pages and this mod. Are you sure this issue happens only in the gallery?

I don't think there's anywhere else it would run to more than a dozen pages anyway, so it wouldn't really notice.

pagenav.png

Have you customised the vBulletin core files, or the pagenav template(s) in any way? I'm referring to vBulletin's page nav templates, as the Gallery doesn't have its own version.

No, we're vanilla. We've only just installed 4.2.3 and haven't touched a single template.

Are there any parametes in vB I could change that might influence the appearance of pagenav?

Well, this isn't embarrassing at all. vB - General Settings - Number of Pages Visible in Page Navigator. It was set to zero, so displaying every page as it apparently should.

No problem, I didn't even know that setting existed so I would have requested on-site access and spent hours digging through the files trying to find how it generates the page nav :P

Glad you worked it out :)

Hello Twincam,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings