Question no rounding on latest transaction page

Status
Not open for further replies.

moviekase

Customer
1. i'm wondering if i've created a topic cost $.25 cent .. and on the latest transaction page i don't want it round up to $0.3 cent but to keep it $0.25 cents and also on the latest transaction page doesn't have the $ sign. I would like to have $ sign next to money.

2. Also on the templates edit the money i want to keep the balance is not round up.. example if a user have $11.75 , i want it keep as $11.75 instead of round up to $12

thank you!

Hi there,

Could you please try setting the decimals to 2 in the currency settings and see if that works for you?

great it's working now..how about
the transaction logs in i want to add the "$" sign in front of the amount?

thanks

You can edit the credits_transaction template and add it in front of $tranamount (both references) :)

it's doesnt work because there are text infront of the amount like this : "$Earned 10.00 Credits " and " $Spent 10.00 Credits".
as you can see the $ sign is no in front of Earned or Spent ..

thanks

You may be able to achieve this by editing the phrase credits_transaction_earned and credits_transaction_spent as well.

i saw both phrase credits_transaction_earned and credits_transaction_spent inside the xml file. so right now i'm just going to edit those in the local machine and reupload it back up to plugins and products? will it messed up what i already have?

thanks

Instead of doing that, please use the Phrase Manager in vBulletin to add a translation of the phrase :)

Hello moviekase,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings