Question Navbar Wont Display Shop, only Credits:10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing. You had re-enabled the "Display on navbar" setting, in your own words:

I disabled it in Currencies, Shop and credits and and then re enabled in Shop only and it still displayed the came thing Credits: 10

Which is identical to how you have it now. no?
No. In my original post I asked you to disable that setting in the currency setting in both the Credits and Shop add-ons. That's how I left it after I left your site :)

No. In my original post I asked you to disable that setting in the currency setting in both the Credits and Shop add-ons. That's how I left it after I left your site :)

Oh there are two spots currency settings, how confusing. So then are telling me because there are two spots for currency settings, I didnt need to purchase both Shop and Credits, could have just purchased Shop alone?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking.

The points system in DB Shop is incredibly basic, it only supports giving X points per post and Y points per thread, with absolutely no limitation on what forums this applies to.

DB Credits, on the other hand, is way more advanced and supports way more methods of earning points.

Hello @onthefly,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @onthefly,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating