Bug Music Autoplaying in Member Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakkuo23

Customer
So it seems that when using the helper `xen:username` and then clicking the username generated from it, it's loading the entire profile instead of the card template. While it still functions fine, it's probably unnecessary queries and also if a user has purchased and configured the profile music item, that music will autoplay when the member card is loaded.

I can provide examples as to where it's happening but I was able to trigger this issue just by using the helper `xen:username`.

Thank you!

Sorry, I don't understand why you are reporting this as a bug in this mod. Could you clarify this for me please? :)

Sorry, I don't understand why you are reporting this as a bug in this mod. Could you clarify this for me please? :)
This relates to the shop item `profile music` and since you're modifying the XenForo helpers there may be some unintended consequences like the issue I reported.

No, modifying the full profile template would not affect the member card in any way, shape or form.

Hello hakkuo23,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings