Bug Shop Keeps Giving Errors In ACP Every 10 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro Jackson

Customer
So, I'm pretty sure this problem started with a member that was deleted having a store item that was not yet expired, as I know that the purchase was set to expire the same day the errors started. Deleting the store item doesn't work, gives an error, deleting the usergroup it awarded also did not work. I'm at a loss, and at this point it's just clogging up my error log, I've gotten 600-ish errors since tuesday.

Here's generally what they all look like:
Code:
TypeError: Argument 1 passed to DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase::rebuildCacheForUser() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in /home/thrille3/public_html/src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Entity/Purchase.php on line 270 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php:72
Generated by: Unknown account Dec 4, 2019 at 4:11 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Entity/Purchase.php(270): DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->rebuildCacheForUser(NULL)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1208): DBTech\Shop\Entity\Purchase->_postSave()
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/AbstractHandler.php(554): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save(true, false)
#3 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/ItemType/AbstractHandler.php(589): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\AbstractHandler->deactivate(NULL)
#4 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Repository/Purchase.php(375): DBTech\Shop\ItemType\AbstractHandler->discard(NULL, 'auto_discard_ex...')
#5 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Cron/Item.php(13): DBTech\Shop\Repository\Purchase->handleExpiredItems()
#6 [internal function]: DBTech\Shop\Cron\Item::duration(Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#7 src/XF/Job/Cron.php(35): call_user_func(Array, Object(XF\Entity\CronEntry))
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\Cron->run(G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(79): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#11 job.php(42): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#12 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php"
  ["referrer"] => string(47) "https://thrillerbark.com/whats-new/posts/31100/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This line is the only thing that changes in all the alerts:
Code:
  ["referrer"] => string(39) "https://thrillerbark.com/account/alerts"

I've applied a hotfix to v6.1.3.1, if you re-download the addon and import it via the archive installer, it should be resolved.

Hello @Oro Jackson,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hmm, i've tried rebuilding it two or three times now, and redownloaded it twice, but still it doesn't work. Error is persistently coming every 10 minutes or so.

It has already been fixed in a hotfix to v6.1.3.1, I tested the fix myself and it works.

You can always manually remove the entries from the xf_dbtech_shop_purchase table as well.

Hello @Oro Jackson,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @Oro Jackson,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Shop has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating