Monster/Pet RPG v0.1 Alpha online

i noticed i batted a monster just outside of Alexandria in final fantasy 9 LOL epic :) although that lv3 is impossible to kill (unless i'm missing something here)

At this point I think it's nearly impossible to win against a level 3 creature. Although I did just beat the hell out of Rhingo!

As there's no monster advancement, yeah... but typically I would assume you'll be able to heal in battle (using items or something), when you beat level 1-2 monsters, etc.. you get XP at some point, so you WILL level enough to beat a level 3.

Also, I just about beat a level 3 once, at level 1, that's not bad at all, I'd think it should be that close. Again, this is without any upgrades, so... I think stuff like that will balance when the new features are added.

Forumon RPG has been upgraded to Alpha Release Candidate v0.02 Pre-Release! We're still waiting to hear back from Microsoft regarding an updated WHQL certificate.

New in this version is the addition of a Combat Log! You will now see a condensed summary of each action taken happening underneath your battle arena, and it even works for any past battles (though time stamps will not work for battles fought more than 3 hours ago.)
Additionally, to pre-empt any questions: The combat log doesn't produce full sentences for phrasing reasons. Different languages have vastly different ways of constructing a sentence, and without extensive knowledge of how the phrase was generated, it would be extremely difficult for translators to properly and correctly translate the phrases if all they saw was "{1} {2} {3} hits for {4} {5}" :p

I think you should of waited a few more months for me its a real let down so far :( i was all "over the moon" about this
YES i know its Alpha but still wasnt what i thought it would be (sorry)

I think you should of waited a few more months for me its a real let down so far :( i was all "over the moon" about this
YES i know its Alpha but still wasnt what i thought it would be (sorry)

=P I think you have no idea exactly how much is missing from the alpha. (e.g about 90% of the game)

Never a good idea to judge a product not even version 0.1 yet =P

=P I think you have no idea exactly how much is missing from the alpha. (e.g about 90% of the game)

Never a good idea to judge a product not even version 0.1 yet =P

Right.. sorry you got one person who don't like it so far
Like i did say i think its too early
Also i never said the end result would be the same....

I love it.

The Monster creation Process when selecting the parts like Arms and Legs is well done and intelligent - as it gives the users the feeling of leveling up and spending time for something unique only they have.
This Proces of having something unique and good looking should be concentrated on :)

If this becomes useable, even it is easy (it doesnt need to be full of functions in order to use it, easy is good too when basics are good looking and well done), i will use it for my forum :)

ARGH!
zkgz9i.jpg

Back