Bug Mobile Articles Page Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbSEO displays Blank/Empty pages when clicking on the CMS/Articles Link in the Default vb MOBILE Style, as well as in any custom (new) mobile styles. In short, dbSEO does NOT work on Mobile Designs at all- just blank pages.

Btw, trying to submit a help ticket creates the following error on Your site:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method VBECOMMERCE::initDataManager() in /home/dbtech/public_html/dbtech/ticket/actions/newticket.php on line 280

Then redirects me to Refill out ALL of the information AGAIN, over and over, unending Loop.

dbSEO displays Blank/Empty pages when clicking on the CMS/Articles Link in the Default vb MOBILE Style, as well as in any custom (new) mobile styles. In short, dbSEO does NOT work on Mobile Designs at all- just blank pages.
Can you make sure you have display_errors turned on in php.ini?

Also, for the record, DBSEO does not run any templates, it simply directs your request to the correct vB file, so any issues with pages not working in the mobile style is unlikely to be caused by DBSEO :)

Btw, trying to submit a help ticket creates the following error on Your site:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method VBECOMMERCE::initDataManager() in /home/dbtech/public_html/dbtech/ticket/actions/newticket.php on line 280

Then redirects me to Refill out ALL of the information AGAIN, over and over, unending Loop.
Fixed, thanks :)

Can you make sure you have display_errors turned on in php.ini?

Just turned it on.
Also, for the record, DBSEO does not run any templates, it simply directs your request to the correct vB file, so any issues with pages not working in the mobile style is unlikely to be caused by DBSEO

Ok, if that's the case I will reupload the original vb mobile style templates, perhaps something got truncated or somehow corrupted...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings