• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Question Missing functionality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacidious

Customer
Hi, I noticed that for some reason I am missing some of the pro functionality, like integrating the buttons. I saw someone else had this problem, and she reinstalled the XML which fixed it. I tried, but that didn't work.

Looking at my plugins, it lists it as the lite version for some reason, that must be why. Not sure why it isn't showing pro?

Did you download the product from your Licenses list? If you downloaded it from the product information page instead, then you would have received the Lite version.

You'll need to download the product by clicking the license here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/licenses/ then re-upload the files and re-import the XML file :)

Fillip

Yah. that's where I got it from, and it even says "Downloaded" next to it. Hmmmm, weird. Just try to reinstall everything then?

Seems like there's a problem somewhere, I will investigate and let you know.

Fillip

The problem has now been resolved :)

This was a problem with the import from our vBulletin forum. We generate our downloads from files on the server, and in this case the XML file for the Lite version was overwriting the XML file for the Pro version.

If you re-download, re-upload them re-install the XML file with Overwrite set to Yes, it should now correctly show as the Pro version :)

Fillip

Hello @lacidious,

We hope your ticket regarding Advanced Post Thanks / Like has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating