Question Mine looks great

Status
Not open for further replies.

bremereric

Customer
I got it installed yesterday and it looks great on the forum.

ScreenHunter_47 Oct. 16 09.13.jpg

I have almost everything figured out. My only issue at this time is some pictures will not upload and the software reports a #1. I believe the picture size my be to large or something. Could you point me in the direction to correct this. I am going to buy the branding addition once everything is rolling.

ScreenHunter_48 Oct. 16 09.17.jpg

The picture is 4000 x 3000 and 2.54mb I get this.......

ScreenHunter_49 Oct. 16 09.25.jpg

Have you checked your permissions to make sure your usergroup is allowed to upload that big of an image?

Also, have you checked your PHP configuration to make sure the max_post_size and max_upload_size is above 5 MB?

Have you checked your permissions to make sure your usergroup is allowed to upload that big of an image?

Also, have you checked your PHP configuration to make sure the max_post_size and max_upload_size is above 5 MB?
That is probably where it is coming from because I limited it to 1024 X 840 and 2mb. That would be good enough for me. I resized the one I mentioned and it went fine. Thanks.

Hello bremereric,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings