Legacy Link to the Home page of the Plugin in the bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

markoroots

Customer
attachment.php

In the place where you see the options bar that must be moved, would be good to make a write/link to the Classified home page. For Example "Enter in the Marketplace" or something like this.

And it would be also good when the people click on an item and see that item, to place a big button (maybe centred down the review of the object) inside each classified to bring the people to the home page of the plugin.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You mean the Navbar that is in vB by default? If that's the case, I'm not really sure why we need to mod in a button to do that, if someone removes the navbar, then it shouldn't be too hard for them to create a link manually.

If you mean something else, can you add more details? :)

Hi Matt, I mean the classifieds bars around the pages of the forum.

The "Classified Box" (bar) and the "Featured Box" (bar)

Hmm. I get what you mean. I'll see what we can do and post up a few ideas in screenshots to see if it works for you. :)

Hello markoroots,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back