• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Just a quick one.

I am about to import my photos again on a clean install over the weekend.

I noticed that when importing from vbgallery that the images was all 600x400 in size and when I clicked enlarge nothing happened.

The VBGallery is still installed at present and I checked a few of the imports and there is large versions on vbgallery like 1900x1500 (example) but that seems to of been lost on import?

How would I go about keeping the original size, as well as the smaller 600x400 and when I press the enlarge button it shows the 1900x1500 size?

Thanks

Mick

Hmm, from what I can tell it takes the file size values from the Attachment table and uses that to create the image sizes when importing from vB albums.

If those values are incorrect, this mod will not be able to import using the correct dimensions.

What VBGallery has is two sizes.

The original
The size you choose for the thumb (ie 600x400)

But all the images from my vbgallery have a original size, is this mod importing from the right location, maybe it is importing the thumb???

Little bit strange to not import the original size of an image then resize the thumb view???

Thanks for getting back to me.

Mick

Last edited:
Are both thumbnails and the full image stored in the attachment table for vB Albums?

Not sure Fillip H.,

I will open up PHP-Admin, and check out the tables it calls from your import script... and post my findings :)

Regards
Mick

Hi Fillip H.,

Yes it does have the original size in the database

TABLE:
ppgal_images

Please see attachment for more info on the tables.

DBTECH-GAllery-IAMGE -Table.png

Thank You

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads