Question Invisible button auto reset from ACP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfbd

Customer
We have disabled permission for being invisible in shoutbox for some usergroups. But still those users remain invisible on shoutbox due to their previous set and therefore not showing in active users list.

How can we reset them default as visible.

Code:
UPDATE user SET dbtech_vbshout_invisiblesettings = NULL
Remember to add your table prefix if you use it :)

Could you please guide me in proper way or with the replacement file. I am worried to change anything anywhere as that may mess up things.
And is there anyway to backup and restore previous shoutbox data such as permission and settings. Because it is a headache for forum with more usergroups to update the permissions for each group and change max_var_input etc.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to what you're asking - that's a SQL Query, you would run it either via the Execute SQL Queries page, or via phpMyAdmin.

There is no easy way to back up the settings at this time. You would need to modify your site's php.ini file then restart your web server in order to permanently apply the max_input_vars change.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to what you're asking - that's a SQL Query, you would run it either via the Execute SQL Queries page, or via phpMyAdmin.

There is no easy way to back up the settings at this time. You would need to modify your site's php.ini file then restart your web server in order to permanently apply the max_input_vars change.

Sorry, I was so sleepy to read your full reply.

I have run the command and made it done. Thanks dude.

I would like to request the backup/restore feature.

If you start a new Feature Request ticket we'll be sure to take that into consideration for future versions :)

Hello wolfbd,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Hello wolfbd,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings