Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
Can images in the Description be removed without having them removed from the Main Image / Sub gallery view.

I wouldn't mind having the default image displayed but not all the images.

Do you mean inline images? As in you use them inline within the description like you can do in a post?

Yes, I believe they are the inline images that are displaying in the description which I don't really wish to have there...

I believe it's been only in the last few versions this started to happen or I noticed it...I wasn't doing a lot of testing at that point!
I don't re-call see it in earlier versions...

I'm lost here. If you don't post an image in the description, then it won't appear there, but will appear in the sub gallery. :?

Okay, I tested a deleted one image from the description and all is good as it stayed in the sub gallery.

I'm not sure what I did but when I uploaded the images they also got posted in the description...

I've only done two recent listing so far and yes on both! I have something else to list and I let you know how it goes! :)

No. I just clicked Done instead of Insert Inline but perhaps we can look at something similar to dbtech Reviews or Gallery.

So it might look like something like this...Primary and Additional Images

Primary and Additional Images.png

I'll take a look at it when I look over the system for v2. In a normal setting if you want to only attach and not post inline you'd use the 'done' option, so at least that's working as intended. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back