How many of you here are Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof! What you've done is simply quoting from a book written many centuries ago by simple men uneducated in science who still thought the stars were the lights of heaven shining thru holes in the 'firmament' [sky] between earth and heaven. Please stop preaching to me by selectively quoting the bible and yes, i've also read it extensively. I'm not trying to change you or 'break your faith', i'm asking you for proof as to WHY you believe. I neither believe or disbelieve which means i'm agnostic. You most likely now believe i'm a 'fool' as per your quotes so i'll burn in hell and you'll go to heaven. So be it. If you can offer anything other than ancient stand-alone quotes please do so. Otherwise there is no point and i'll not respond further. I do [on a certain level] envy you having faith based on what's virtual hearsay [that's where such faith is 'blind'] but logic prevents me from that so i'll just have to take my chances if there is a God and an afterlife.

In short: You don't HAVE to prove anything to me and nor do i to you. But in the absence of proof there is ONLY faith and the choice to accept it blindly or not.
If you don't want to believe then you have that right God gave us all free will free to chose heaven or hell he does not send us to hell we do by not accepting salvation I hope some day you do become saved as we are living in the last days right now and soon the Lord will be coming back to take his people home and all who are left behind will be going to hell to wait for the day of judgement. I ask that your heart is opened to the Lord in Jesus name Amen

With faith comes understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back