Bug Hello, Help needed Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mbonu

Customer
I just installed the addon and my site was messed up, can't access site, front end and back end...

Cant find a walk through guide on how one can setup the Dragonbyte ecommerce and am just not happy a bit...

I tried to rename the File (DBTECH) to Marketplace from the Cpanel of my site and my site was messed up....

Please what is the solution. and best what guide or tutorial do you have in_place for one to setup this addon professionally

Thanks

I have installed the addon, long ago, my question is, how do i change the url... first i dont like the (STORE) menu it created, What i want to go with is (Marketplace) How do I change this.....

You can change the URL via the "Route Filter" feature in XenForo. The phrase can be changed via the phrase system.

Hello @Mbonu,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

No I have not be able to change ( Store ) To Marketplace

have tried the (phrase system)

So please help me, guild me on best way to rename the (Store) to Marketplace..

See Attachment below

Attachments

• store 1.PNG
    store 1.PNG
    58.8 KB · Views: 1
  • store one.PNG
    store one.PNG
    8.1 KB · Views: 1
Hello @Mbonu,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Thank you.

Thanks for your follow up

First i have not been able to change rename the Phrase (Store)
I have tried, but cant get it,

store one.PNG

Please guide me on how to achieve this.. Thanks... See attachment below

store 1.PNG

Thanks once more

Change the phrase nav.dbtechEcommerce.
I have done that over and over, yet is not working, is not changing, when you take a look at the Navigation ID: dbtechEcommerce, And the Title [Store] you discover that both items are not editable, so how can I achieve this, Please

I have also changed the [nav.dbtechEcommerce] to Marketplace and the Phrase text [Store] to Marketplace
Yet it did not work. Please help

See the attachment picture below

Attachments

• no edit 1.PNG
    no edit 1.PNG
    54.7 KB · Views: 3
  • yet 3.PNG
    yet 3.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
  • changed yet none.PNG
    changed yet none.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello @Mbonu,

Thank you.

Hello @Mbonu,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte eCommerce has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte eCommerce

XenForo 2.0.6+ XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating