Bug google on printthread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

janslu

Customer
I have a strange problem since morning and I'm not sure it's dbseo. But I'm going to post here and maybe it is somehow connected.

I get notifications on sql server timeouts from a single url to printthread.php:

Code:
UPDATE vb_session
					SET lastactivity = 1423237883, location = '/forum/printthread.php?t=34944&page=3851', inforum = 329, inthread = 34944, badlocation = 0
					WHERE sessionhash = '081ae72bcfdd5e8db940789a90e79e59';

These requests are all done by google indexer for a specific page in a very long thread (almost 4000 pages). For some reason I get the mysql error for a time out when responding to this request, but it's not the query being a problem here. When ran manually it's done very fast. There must be some more processing being done but nothing shows up in mysql processlist.

This seems strange - why would google want to index a printthread page in the first place. Second - any idea why processing this particular page may take this long? showthread.php works in a second - this dies after 2 minutes showing nothing.

The only thing I can think of right now is that there is another MySQL process that hangs when the indexer is trying to run that query, and thus causing that one to time out. Short of observing the process list constantly via the command line and hoping to catch this in action, I'm not sure what can be done about this as I'm not an expert on MySQL debugging :(

As this ticket has received no further replies, I'll close it :)

If you have any further questions or issues, please feel free to post a new support ticket. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back