Question forums broken after latest update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richieboy67

Customer
Hello,

I paid you guys for a professional install and not even 24 hours later I get an email announcement an update. I backed up the settings and updated, restored the settings and when I turn this product on none of my forums will work.

Keep in mind I am not using this for the url rewrites so it should not be changing the urls.

I did not touch htaccess and nothing else. i just do not have time to mess with this right now which is why I hired you guys. :)
I filled out a support ticket a couple days ago but have not heard anything. meanwhile I have this product disabled.

Can someone assist please? Log in's are the same.

I've resolved this @ your forum; for the record, the fix is to disable the 4 Process Content: plugins that DBSEO has :)

You'll most likely need to re-do this on every upgrade, though I'll look into ways of adding a global "do not rewrite any URLs" setting to alleviate this issue.

I am still having the issue with the links being shortened though. I saw you tried to log in today but I am not sure if you got in. I resent the password to make sure you have the right info.

Thanks for your help. I am really looking forward to having this back up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back