Bug explode() expects parameter 2 to be string

Status
Not open for further replies.

NiNjAiKoToBa

Customer
Hello,

I'm getting the following error when any guest user attempts to view a thread, or register to my site using the addon:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Is there a known fix for this? Due to this issue i've had to disable the addon for the time being as this does unfortunatley make my site inaccessible to non registered members while in use.

Are you running the latest version of XF? The file that contains the error is not a file we control, as you can see it's a root XF2 file, so the bug would exist in their code, not ours.

Hello,

I've checked to make sure i'm using the latest version of XF, however i also checked around some other places to see if they are at fault.

For some reason this bug only happens when using Minesync and DBT Credits at the same time, howeverupon realising this and contacting them, they are insisting that the coding error is being caused by a method being used in the Dragonbyte credits code. Maybe theres something thats conflicting somewhere?

I'm not sure

Regards

Did they provide any more details other than just saying "It's a method used in the DB Credits code"?

Here is my conversation with them if it helps. Sorry, i should have posted this sooner

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello @NiNjAiKoToBa,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating