Bug DragonByte Credits: Rebuild transactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyFreak

Customer
Hi,

I ran this earlier and it changed the number of credits my users have.
I also ran this after "DragonByte Credits: Rebuild balances" and found that it changed it once more. Deducted the credits.
So I ran "DragonByte Credits: Rebuild transactions" and it brought it back up. But it seems to be different figures this time. It's so confusing. What's actually happening and what are the real amount of credits my users should have?

Every time I rebuild it, it seems to always change the amount of credits a user has. It's very strange. This shouldn't do that. It should only rebuild the data rather than changing it every time. I feel like the values are all incorrect and now my users all have an unfair disadvantage. I'm not even sure what to do now because it's all incorrect. This is a very critical bug that needs to be addressed and fixed.

I think I figured it out. I had to delete the data and set currencies to 0 when rebuilding. I think the credit amount now looks right for users. However, say if there was a period where you doubled the credits because of an event, i.e. Christmas, would the double amount be rebuild or is it based on the current amount that's set for posts/threads? Because it would be a shame if that the user or users would have lost that amount of credits they earned during that special event.

However, say if there was a period where you doubled the credits because of an event, i.e. Christmas, would the double amount be rebuild or is it based on the current amount that's set for posts/threads?
It would take the current value of the event.

Hello @JoyFreak,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @JoyFreak,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding DragonByte Credits has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Credits

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating