Differences in license

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilzCY

Customer
What is the differences between 3 months, one year, and life time?

If I buy 3 months, does it mean that I won't be able to use the product after 3 months, or won't be able to redownload, or update product?
Also is there any discount for student if we buy several add on for class project?

Thanks DBT

Hi there,

The licence length determines how long you receive updates for. You can continue to run the latest version available to you, and re-download it, for as long as you want. There are no expiry dates or time limits after which you will need to uninstall the mod, once it's yours it's yours :)

As for student discounts, I'll get Cosmic to answer that :)

Thank you so much for clarification. We are new with xenforo. Used to work with vbulletin. We're looking forward to hearing form Mr Cosmic :)

Last edited:
Heya, sorry for the delay.

We don't offer a student discount, but we do offer discounts to people buying multiple licenses at the same time. If you want to PM myself or Fillip H. with the licenses you will be purchasing we can let you know what kind of discount we can offer.

Regards,

Cosmic

Hello DevilzCY,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Hi Mr. Cosmic and Mr. Fillip H.,

I had sent you a message regarding discount. Our team would love to work with your product.

Please reply

Thank you

Hello DevilzCY,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back