Question Content Keyword Question for DBSEO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuscleChem

For years i have been using dbseo pro and have always had it set to generate url from thread title.

My question is, If i switch it on to generate the thread title based on content keywords will I lose all of my indexed pages on google and other search engines that used the thread title keywords to get indexed?

It shouldn't, as the actual title part of the thread URLs is largely irrelevant. The existing thread URLs should resolve as normal, as the thread IDs will be the same.

Does this "resolving" take time to run through past indexed threads? I ask because as soon as i turned it on today for the first time ever to pull from Content, when i went and searched out some pages on google that were indexed, i kept getting an Error that the server couldnt handle the request, or something to that effect, it happened with a few different threads i clicked on through google. Soon as soon as I turned it back off in dbseo , the pages resolved normally again.

So this is why i am asking, as i have 72k indexed pages according to google search console, and 82k on bing, and it would be financially devastating to lose them.

Does this "resolving" take time to run through past indexed threads?
What I mean by "resolving" is that if your thread format is /threads/[thread_title]-[thread_id].html for instance, it doesn't matter if the URL is /threads/qwerty-1.html or /threads/asdfgh-1.html - they both still have thread ID 1 in the URL.

If you are experiencing any problems with any of the settings in DBSEO, I will need to know the actual error message.

My apologies for sounding like a tech idiot, as i have a site tech who installed all my db addons and everything else.

I just thought it might be more beneficial if i pulled from Content, even though i never have in years past. Thought maybe it would give me a little boost, since most thread titles are shit

Interesting, so the problem is that keywords in the title has spaces and commas, which isn't right. I'd definitely recommend switching back to the regular titles.

Hello @MuscleChem,

We hope your ticket regarding DragonByte SEO has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating