Concern about VBC products

Smilie

Customer
Hello,
This site seems great, however I'm not able to find certain products like i had back at VBC, like vb commerce, etc..

This is kinda freaking me out, as my whole community is based on this addon, and the functionality to custom code "items" for my vb shop.

I think that it's very sad, that I know have to buy VB credits deluxe in order to get upgraded to have the same features as I had on VBC where I already have paid for some of the features.

All this means, that some of the mods i use for board will no longer be available, even that I spent $150 on them. Further more, I will now have to re-buy my products, which I'm very sad to do. No offense, but I'm feeling ripped (again, please don't take any offense, I guess that small people just get crushed when the "system" decides to perform huge operations like this)

Are there any chance that vb.commerce will be available again, together with it's addons? I really need it, and if it's not possible to get, I wont be able to upgrade to vbulletin 4 :(

Hello,
This site seems great, however I'm not able to find certain products like i had back at VBC, like vb commerce, etc..

This is kinda freaking me out, as my whole community is based on this addon, and the functionality to custom code "items" for my vb shop.

I think that it's very sad, that I know have to buy VB credits deluxe in order to get upgraded to have the same features as I had on VBC where I already have paid for some of the features.

All this means, that some of the mods i use for board will no longer be available, even that I spent $150 on them. Further more, I will now have to re-buy my products, which I'm very sad to do. No offense, but I'm feeling ripped (again, please don't take any offense, I guess that small people just get crushed when the "system" decides to perform huge operations like this)

Are there any chance that vb.commerce will be available again, together with it's addons? I really need it, and if it's not possible to get, I wont be able to upgrade to vbulletin 4 :(

I can't promise those exact products will be out, but we do plan on making products with the same functionality, or adding the functionality for "addons" ad vbcredits to the default products (for instance, some things you had to pay extra for at vbcredits.com will be included as standard in pro packages here in future)

I should point out we are NOT the same company as vbcredits.com - that is owned by a chap named Rob, who turned down the offer to merge with us. It's simply that the coder (DarkWaltz) is now part of our team and i doing some great work here with us now =)

let us know exactly what kind of functionality etc you'd like to see in our feedback section and we'll see where it fits best in our line up.

Hope that clears things up a little,

Cosmic