Question classifieds for vbulletin 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

derbtek

Customer
I am launching a new site at grailchaser.com, and want to use vbulletin 5 on this new site.

I need a classifieds software, though, in this forum. Can I use your classifieds software on vb5? If not, will you be coming out with a version that will work with vb5? If so, when?

Thanks.

Hi there,

If you are interested in running custom modifications on your forum, I would strongly recommend avoiding vB5 due to how unstable the platform is in terms of addon development. By that I mean; they consistently introduce modification-breaking changes without alerting the addon community, and they also have not yet fully re-implemented the "hooks" system found in vB4.

For that reason, we are not currently planning to release any new products for vBulletin 5 for the foreseeable future.

If you feel like vB4 is out-of-date and you want to go with a more modern forum platform, I would recommend looking into XenForo. If you prefer vBulletin, I would recommend sticking with vBulletin 4 and instead using a professionally designed skin to create a more modern look and feel.

Hello derbtek,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings