Implemented Checkbox to determine what shop an item appears in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustus

Customer
Hi there!

We're in the process of setting up our Xenforo board and have brought our largest vbShop user over to test out the multiple shops feature that you added (thank you again for that!).

In testing we've noticed that items created via the Item Management Page will appear across every shop that you own, without an option to enable/disable them.

Is it possible that we could get that option added to the Item Management/editing page for shop owners? A set of tickboxes to determine what shops they're added to would work wonders.

I've noticed that as an admin, I can still edit these items in the AdminCP to only enable them for one shop, but in large numbers this will get tedious and repetitive as we start manually readding everything from the vBulletin vBShop.

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
That was meant to be added with the update, it was an oversight on my part to omit it. It'll be added in tomorrow's update :)

Hello Augustus,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back