Question Can't access 'Suggest Channel' page & Side block preview image adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

lldennyll

Customer
Hi Fillip,
I've two questions on the latest twitch suite v2.1.1pl2:

1, I'm having trouble accessing the 'Suggest Channel', I got you do not have permission to access this page. I've already checked on the 'Can Add User Channel' on my admin usergroup permission. Prior to view the suggest channel tab link I need to delete the 'dbtech_twitch_userstreams' in Show Permission Name.

2, I got the same side block image too big problem on this post http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f245/sideblock-size-control-16556/ Just wanted to tune the preview image size but no clue how to do it.

Thanks for your support :)
d

1, I'm having trouble accessing the 'Suggest Channel', I got you do not have permission to access this page. I've already checked on the 'Can Add User Channel' on my admin usergroup permission. Prior to view the suggest channel tab link I need to delete the 'dbtech_twitch_userstreams' in Show Permission Name.
To see & access that page, you need to be logged in & have that permission. If this is not working for you, and you're sure you've altered the right usergroup, please disable all non-DBTech modifications and see if that works for you, as it's likely you have a mod conflict.

2, I got the same side block image too big problem on this post http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f245/sideblock-size-control-16556/ Just wanted to tune the preview image size but no clue how to do it.
Have you looked in the Style Variable interface?

Report back. I got the side block style var working. Very neat Fillip! The suggest channel page still no luck. I tried a few things like disable other mods...anyway I can live with it. Thanks again Fillip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Live Streaming Suite

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back