Bug Admin CP Logout issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you elaborate on why you believe this is an issue with DragonByte Optimise? We have had no reports of this happening anywhere, and DB Optimise does not cache user accounts in any way, shape or form.

Its happened after Installed DragonByte Tech: Optimise (Pro) 3.0.0b1 but We are using Varnish Cache on the server level. Does its Varnish Cache issue?

Since Varnish is designed to cache the full page then it's very likely Varnish is the reason :)

Since Varnish is designed to cache the full page then it's very likely Varnish is the reason :)

Varnish is stopped but I have still this issue, Now this work after doing Flush Cache but this issue happened before 5 day then i do Flush Cache and its worked for 3 day then its happened now.

I am not able to replicate this issue @ your site just now. Logout performs exactly as expected.

Can you please provide me the step-by-step instructions for how to replicate this issue?

Our one admin said that, Today the condition is very worst. Every time it shows a message "Log In" to continue.

Disabled DB Optimise then we are not getting this issue no more.

I've changed your configuration to use FileCache instead of Memcache, in case there's a problem there. Without a way of reproducing this issue 100% of the time, there's a limit to what I can do :(

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings