Bug Admin CP Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Do not need password for Admin CP Login? Yesterday I have login admin cp and its still login me, no need enter password.

DB Optimise does not cache any AdminCP pages nor does it cache pages for logged in users. Can you elaborate on why you believe this is a bug in DB Optimise?

We've had no similar reports from anyone else thus far, and I can't replicate it on my local test board. If I close the browser I am always asked to re-login.

We've had no similar reports from anyone else thus far, and I can't replicate it on my local test board. If I close the browser I am always asked to re-login.

You can check on this issue @ my site with Enable and Disable DragonByte Tech: Optimise (Pro) 3.2.0, I get login page on admin cp after Disabled DragonByte Tech: Optimise (Pro) 3.2.0

Sorry for the delay, I thought I had responded to this. I discovered the issue and it will be resolved in the next version of Optimise, to be released tonight :)

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Optimise

XenForo 1.5.3+
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings