Bug Add New Mailing List Will Throw Me To White Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitawanita

Customer
Hi,
When i click "add new mailing list" , it always throw me to white screen with text "the service is unavailable".
I"m using windows 2008 server.
Thanks for any help

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
You posted the original post at 3:45 AM my time, so please give it longer than 6 hours before expecting a response :)

That's a problem with your web server, please contact your web host to have them tell you the error message your server buried within its logs. Please be sure to include the exact time (and time zone) you received the error).

Due to the vast number of server configurations, even if the logs are exposed to you then I'm unable to tell you exactly where to view them :(

You posted the original post at 3:45 AM my time, so please give it longer than 6 hours before expecting a response :)

That's a problem with your web server, please contact your web host to have them tell you the error message your server buried within its logs. Please be sure to include the exact time (and time zone) you received the error).

Due to the vast number of server configurations, even if the logs are exposed to you then I'm unable to tell you exactly where to view them :(

Sorry Fillip H..I"m asian and my time is GMT +7.
Ok,i"ll try to contact my webhost.
I"ll be back if the problem still persistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBMail

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings